Evil Bone Water (Zheng Gu Shui) is a topical liniment made with the highest quality, imperial grade herbs. EBW is handmade, brewed in small batches in St Simon’s Island, Georgia by Master Herbalist Mark Brinson at Saint Apothecary. You will not find another product as broad spectrum, useful and effective!
Commonly used for relief with:
- Anything that is painful and need to heal!
- Arthritic Joints
- Sports and other injuries
- Sprains, strains, cuts and bruises
- Muscle cramps
- Insect bites
- Broken bones
This five-hundred year old formula has been modified and perfected to heal modern bone, muscle and skin injuries/conditions in record time.
- Zhang Nao (Camphor) – FDA approved analgesic, allows deeper penetration of other ingredients, dispels cold.
- Bo He Nao (Menthol) – FDA approved analgesic, allows deeper penetration of other ingredients; clears local heat.
- San/Tian Qi (Notoginseng,Pseudoginseng) – Moves blood stasis/improves circulation to heal injuries.
- Ji Gu Xiang (Japanese Knot Weed) – Bruising and sprains inflammation.
- Gui Pi (Cinnamon Bark) – Relaxes muscles, promotes circulation and warms to expel cold from joints and muscles.
- E Zhu (Zedoary Rhizome, Rhizoma Curcumae) – Promotes the circulation of qi and blood while helping break down accumulations of fibrotic tissue from injury to the body.
- Bai Zhu (Atractylodis Macrocephalae Rhizoma) – Relieves dampness (excess water & swelling) from injuries, relaxes muscles.
- Hu Zhang (Knotweed Rhizome) – Strongly opens the channels to move blood stasis and reduce inflammatory damage.
- Bai Niu Dan (Inula Cappa DC) – Helps dispel wind, lessening dampness.
- Qian Jin Ba (Philippine Flemingia Root) – Moves blood stasis and reduces swelling.
- Huang Qin (Scutellaria Root, Radix Scutellariae Baicalensis) – clears heat and relieves tendon inflammatory damage.
Recommended use: apply topically with swap, cotton ball, spray applicator or by hand. External use only.